Advertising terms and conditions
(1) Agreement between Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd and advertising clients
(a) By using the services of Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
(2) While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of Advertisers, Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd does not guarantee the insertion, the position, or the colour of any particular advertisement.
(3) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by:
(a) an error, inaccuracy or omission in the publication of the advertisement:
(b) for any failure to publish an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser:
(c) for the publication of an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser whether the actual date be earlier or later than the date or dates specified: and/or in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omission to forward replies to the Advertiser, however caused.
(4) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of any advertisement, even if it has already been accepted for publication.
(5) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
(6) The Advertiser shall be responsible for checking an advertisement on each occasion that it is published.
(7) Cancellations and errors must be notified immediately to our office in writing & by email.
(8) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd allows 48 hours for cancellation of an advertisement placement after the emailing by Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd to the advertiser of an advertising instruction confirmation. After that time the amounts specified in the advertising instruction confirmation fall to be paid as set out , whether or not the advertiser then pursues the campaign and placements.
(9) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to increase advertisement rates at any time or to amend the terms of contract as regards space or frequency of insertion. In such event the Advertiser has the option of cancelling the balance of the contract without surcharge. If the Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract, except in the circumstances stated all unearned series discounts would be surcharged. Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right of surcharge in the event of insertions not being completed within the contractual period.
(10) Credit accounts are strictly net and our account must be settled within 28 days of the date of the invoice unless otherwise stated in our advertising instruction confirmation. If the account is overdue, Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to suspend insertions.
(11) The Advertiser/Advertising Agency agrees to indemnify Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd in respect of all costs, damages, or other charges falling upon the company as the result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement, or any one or more of the series of advertisements, published in accordance with the copy instructions supplied to Schoolzone in pursuance of the Advertiser’s/Advertising Agency’s order. In any case where a claim is made against Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd or the company is used in litigation the Advertiser/Advertising Agency may ultimately be liable under the terms hereof, notice in writing shall be given to the Advertiser/Advertising Agency, and consultation shall take place before any expense is incurred or the claim is settled or the case is defended or otherwise disposed of.
(12) Copy must be supplied without application from Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd. In the event of copy instructions not being received by the copy date Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to repeat copy last used. Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd cannot accept changes in dates of insertion unless these are confirmed in writing and all alterations agreed in time for the change to be made. Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to charge for any additional expense involved in such changes.
(13) The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an Agency’s order form or elsewhere by an Agency or an Advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.
(14) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to publish advertisements in any of its other publications.
(15) Advertising must not be used to recruit participants in research. Please contact Philip Collie on 01242 262906 if you would like help with research recruitment.
(16) Schoolzone.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to decline any advertising when seen.