Schoolzone loyalty scheme - terms and conditions
- The Schoolzone Loyalty Scheme is open to educational professionals including non-teaching staff who are currently employed in a school or other learning institution which educates pupils from the age of 3-post 16. It also includes Local Authority advisers who are employed to support these institutions.
- To begin collecting loyalty points you must first be registered as a Schoolzone user, after which you can additionally register for the loyalty scheme.
- Loyalty points will be awarded for responding to (‘clicking through’ to client links) mailers and to online surveys. The rate paid for responding to Schoolzone mailers may vary, and Schoolzone retains the right to send out mailers which do not carry a loyalty incentive. These will be indicated.
- Loyalty points will be accrued until the Schoolzone loyalty scheme registered user (‘user’) has earned £25. At this point a payment will be made into the user’s Paypal account. Schoolzone is not liable for any charges that may be made by Paypal to open or use a Paypal account.
- Loyalty points will be linked with your unique URL. If you change your email address without notifying Schoolzone, you will cease to accrue loyalty points.
- Users may not have more than one Schoolzone registered account. Checks will be carried out when new Users register, and if the account is found to belong to an existing User, the accounts will be deleted. Repeated attempts to register more than one account will be treated as fraudulent, and the relevant authorities will be notified.
- Points will be earned for unique clickthroughs or submissions only. Repeated ‘clickthroughs’ from the same user account or URL will not earn additional points. Completing the same survey more than once will also not be rewarded with additional points. Deliberate and repeated attempts to earn additional loyalty will be considered to be fraudulent.
- Loyalty scheme points are non transferable to other accounts and may not be claimed by a third party.
- Unused loyalty scheme accounts will become null and void after 2 years.
- Schoolzone is not responsible for deduction of Tax and National Insurance which will not therefore be deducted from payments made to Users. It is the responsibility of the User to make his/her own arrangements.